Have the edge in business
As we all know, the world is a very competitive place and competition can come in a number of ways. To rise above the competition, you need an edge. It puts you in a stronger position.
Ask yourself: Does your small business have an edge? Let's consider a few factors:
- Do you dominate your marketing area in terms of social media, point of entry, newspaper, brochures, and Google rankings?
- Is your location better than your competition, do you have key factors working for you?
- Is your product or software the best on the market?
- Do you have speed to the market?
- Are your staff more competent than the competition?
A famous line in the movie The Edge is “change can come when you least expect it.” It’s important you make as many moves now so the impact is lessoned.
Terry Murphy CPA BBus DFP, Director of TaxAssist Accountants