Employers must pay 9.5% of their salary into a super fund, which is called the Super Guarantee. The Super Guarantee will gradually increase to 10% from July 2021.
Superannuation is generally held inside an Industry Super Fund, Government Fund or Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF).
More and more people are opting for an SMSF, as it can provide much greater flexibility and a way of keeping costs down.
TaxAssist Accountants can assist with:
- Setup and Administration of Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
- Setup of Family Trusts, Unit Trusts, Discretionary Trusts, etc.
- Centrelink benefits and correspondence
- Assistance with Lump Sum withdrawals
- Advice on Property, Shares & Investments inside Superannuation Funds
- Audits on Super Funds
Join us in three easy steps
Get in touch
Arrange a free consultation in person or via video with your local accountant. It’s an informal chat to get to know you and find out more about the help you are looking for.
Chat to an expert
We clearly explain the support available to you and are happy to act as business advisors in order to help you grow your business.
Get a fixed quote
Our fees are fixed and tailored specifically to each individual's needs, so that you only pay for the level of support and services that you require.